Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Final Exam Blog Post (Part Uno)

Art in Technology: 

Because we're in AOIT Art (weird, I know, >.<) but we had the opportunity to use the iPads in the media center. In making the "technology" piece I used art in the actual making of the shape, and in the paint brushes that gave it more texture and more of a real cactus, (I mean, it was based on a short story "The Cactus" where it was a non-real in life cactus called a Ventomarme, that the girl who got married and the guy who though he loved her was sad and a dude told him it translated to  "come to me" 'cause of the weird "beckoning" leaves and it was basically encouraging affairs, which aren't good)...but anyway, I was really proud of the final product, and still am, it was my first attempt at computer art!! And art in technology!! Yeah!!




Technology in Art:
For one of our past Photoshop projects (not in the 12 days) we took pictures with photo frames, and put something that represented ourselves inside of it. In the end it was a piece of art (or at least I should hope so, because although I never saw it, my friends *sigh, yes, I do have some of those* told me that it was featured on a TV screen at the front of the school or something like that). Without the use of Photoshop, it would of just been an ugly picture of me, instead of a masterpiece! (not really) (but really tho.) JK I don't do good art, I mean this is kinda passable. I searched the interweb for colorful paint splatters, and used the transform tool to place the art in and around the frame and under me feet, to make it look like (or atleast close) to it have always had been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment