Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Final Exam Blog Post (Part Tres)


Success: 

In my opinion, my most successful piece of work this semester was my comic strip. One of the reasons was that it was an original idea and piece of work, and I actually came up with the idea, which is surprising, because I'm not always the most creative person. I am actually very proud of this project, because I'm not the greatest at cartoon style, and it turned out pretty well (it was also featured in Apex's newspaper!!) I was able to communicate through my work the rivalry that some of students feel about the restaurants just past the pods, in a funny, comic (see what I did there?) way. And yes, I am proud of it, even though it STILL isn't finished. (hehe I know I'm, terrible). 


Redo: 
Of all the projects that we did in this class, I think that I would want to redo the light project the most. Now we would know how to draw better and quicker, and have more success overall in the final products that we would produce. Honestly, it was just a really fun day, and I wouldn't mind another one of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment