Monday, March 16, 2015

Illustration Unit

Displaying IMG_0390.JPG
"Colorful Night" painting
For our final project as part of the illustration unit, we chose a few pictures to compile together to create an original painting. At first, my initial plan was to draw silhouettes standing on the mountains, but the perspective would've been off, so I scratched that plan. I used kind of small strokes on my painting as opposed to the long horizontal strokes, hoping it would help with the blending I hoped to achieve, and it ended up looking pretty cool. For the stars, I used white spray paint, and it turned out better than I would've hoped. I messed up one of the starts...but shhhhh, it's the north star now :). 
Pinterest link: https://www.pinterest.com/meganpete04/illustrations/  

No comments:

Post a Comment